My name is Kim and I help people live healthier, feel better, and age gracefully. I offer accessible practices for reducing stress and building physical, emotional, and spiritual resiliency.
In my teaching, I blend evidence-based research on the science of happiness with the ancient practices of Tantra Yoga allowing students to create their personalized and progressively challenging path for sustained growth, joy, and well-being.
Through Flow In Yoga my students learn to:
- Breathe in ways that fuel the body and calm the mind.
- Awaken to the beauty of each moment through mindfulness skills.
- Move the body with ease and joy both on and off the mat.
- Balance through life’s changes and challenges.
- Unite with body, mind, spirit, and community.
No matter your experience or fitness level, I promise to meet you where you are now and move at a pace that ensures you receive the many benefits of yoga — strength, mobility, stress-reduction, and more.
“The flow experience, like everything else, is not “good” in an absolute sense. It is good only in that it has the potential to make life more rich, intense, and meaningful; it is good because it increases the strength and complexity of the self.”
― Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, Flow: The Psychology of Happiness